24.1.12

overdue.

I created this blog a little while ago. Ok. A long while ago. Ok. Over 8 months ago. And I have yet to post anything. But considering I'm making my friend's wedding cake in (ohgodithoughtihadmoretime) a little over 4 months, I thought this would be a great place to chronicle my adventure. Have I mentioned that I've never made a wedding cake before? Don't get me wrong. I love to bake. I've just never attempted something of this magnitude, something that has so much riding on it, something that needs to be covered in buttercream roses that I have never attempted to make before.

I also may be making a custom 1st birthday cake for a girl a work -- well for her daughter, but really, at that age, it's for the parents -- next month. No pressure there either.

Stay tuned, I'll be posting the good, the bad, the ugly, the yummy, and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment